Desktop Support Services
CUIT Desktop Support group can provide you with a wide array of computing support for computing services for your University owned equipment. Access to Directory Services (Domain Access: ALPHA), exchange server access, support of core set of supported hardware, supported software, local drive backup solution are also part of the services we provide.
Outline of Core Services:
- Pre-Purchase consultation
- Tier 2 installation, configuration, onsite and remote support for a core set of popular applications, including Microsoft Office, Exchange e-mail and calendaring, personal and shared network space and back-up services, local drive backup services using connected backup, remote access via VPN. We support both PC and Macintosh platforms.
- Managed Desktop Services: Standard Desktop / Standard Software Set
- Support for business-critical enterprise applications
- Desktop Support can work with print services and or other CU preferred vendors to help setup multifunction fax/copiers setup and support.
- Administrative departments across the University, including the CUMC campus. Supported departments must have the minimum hardware and software requirements.
- Subscribers to the Alpha domain must meet minimum hardware and software requirements.