Lecture Capture Program
CUIT, in collaboration with the Lehman Social Sciences Library, is offering a pilot Lecture Capture program. The Lecture Capture system records presenter audio, video, and computer display. The recorded presentation will be available through an Echo360 portal, which can be shared with students and colleagues. Presenters can use the built-in Windows 7 computer or their own laptop.
- This service is available in Lehman Library Presentation Practice rooms 327.1 and 327.2 during normal library hours. Note these rooms are small, they only have seating capacity of four to six persons.
- Faculty can schedule a lecture capture session by emailing LehEcho@columbia.edu. Please include the date, start time, end time and course name when reserving the space.
- Students can schedule a lecture capture by
- Reserving one of the Lehman Library Presentation Practice rooms via the library on-line room reservation system
- Forwarding the Presentation Practice room confirmation email to LehmanEcho@columbia.edu requesting that all or part of the reservation period be captured (please include the duration of the session.)
- Please make your reservations three business days prior to your scheduled presentation. The presentation capture video will be posted to the web within three business days of your presentation.