LionMail @ Columbia
LionMail is Columbia's state-of-the-art email, contacts and calendaring system, powered by Google. It provides a secure and convenient way to send and receive mail from any location using just a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari. The supported browsers are the current and the previous release of your preferred browser.
CUMC students, faculty and staff use the CUMC email system. CUMC affiliates do not use LionMail.
If you want to use LionMail with a mobile device or an email client such as Outlook or Apple Mail, be sure to read the instructions for configuring the device or software with a special device password.
- LionMail Drive
- Unlimited mail and Drive storage
- Log in with your UNI and password
- Email address is UNI@columbia.edu
- Use the modern LionMail web client, or, with extra configuration, use your mobile device or desktop mail client
- Access to the Columbia directory from within LionMail
- Tag messages with multiple labels and choose from multiple importance markers
- Fast searching, including on the full message text
Please remember that the Gmail web interface is CUIT's only fully supported method for reading LionMail.