Software/Mobile Device Setup
This information only applies to students, faculty and staff on the LionMail system.
You must create a device password to use LionMail with your mobile devices and software clients.
The same device password must be used on all your devices and software clients.
This device password will be different from your UNI password. Create your device password or review the pages below if you need additional information.
- Android 2.3 Devices: users with Android devices based on Android 2.3 or earlier should use these instructions
- Android 4.0 Devices: users with Android devices based on Android 3.0 or later should user these instructions
Configuring Software Mail Clients
Please note: Pine is not supported for LionMail.
Configuring Software Chat Clients
If you have any questions, please contact the CUIT Service Desk:
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: 212-854-1919
- Mon-Thu: 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 3 p.m. - 11 p.m.