Storage Space for Email
Email accounts on the Microsoft Exchange system for administrative staff start at 250 MB. Additional space is available on the Exchange server for $7.95/month/gb.
Storage Space for Personal Web Pages
Each ID also includes space on the CUIT UNIX system for storing personal web files and other non-email files. This space is separate from the email space on the main Columbia system. Non-email space quotas are as follows:
- Columbia and Barnard undergraduates: 40MB
- Columbia graduate and professional school students, including Teachers College and UTS: 20MB. Upgraded accounts: 40mb for the current semester
- Faculty, TAs, and student instructors: 80MB
- Staff: 20MB
- If you have a question or issue related to your storage space, please contact the CUIT Service Desk via email at email@example.com or by calling 212-854-1919.
- TAs and student instructors should have the faculty member or department for whom they are working request a free TA account (80MB) for them if more CUIT UNIX space is needed.