The Classroom and Lab Technologies department develops, manages and maintains classroom technologies and academic computing portfolios to enhance the faculty and student experience at Columbia University.
- Audio technologies
- Computer lab monitoring and reporting software
- Endpoint management software
- Managed computer software
- Monitoring and scheduling software
- Presentation systems
- Remote desktop software
- PawPrint printed over 3 million print jobs and 27 million black and white pages in academic year 2017.
- There are over 160 classrooms, seminar rooms, auditoriums and conference rooms that CUIT supports across Columbia's Morningside and Manhattanville campuses.
612 West 115th Street
New York, NY 10025
615 West 131st Street
New York, NY 10027