- Accounts Payable (AP/CAR)
- Financial Accounting System (FAS)
- Labor Distribution System (LDS)
- People @ Columbia (PAC)
- Purchasing Systems (CAPS)
- Sponsored Projects Tracking Systems (SPOTS)
- Student Information System (SIS)
- Web-based Data Warehouse Reporting System (DWR). If you have a fairly standard set of requirements, the DWR system can provide you with groups of pre-defined reports that are accessed by an Internet browser.
- Downloads and Scheduled Reports. Downloads and output from Scheduled Reports can provide you with extracts delivered to secured directories accessible by the Data Warehouse Reporting (DWR) system.
- Desktop Query Tool. We suggest using MS Access to connect to the Data Warehouse. For assistance, see How to Use ODBC to Connect from MS Access to the Data Warehouse.
Authorization to access data stored in the Data Warehouse is granted by the data custodians of the administrative systems listed above. For contact information for these systems, see Administrative Applications. For general information about the Data Warehouse, please send mail to email@example.com.