If you use CubMail, you can use INGO as a spam filtering tool, for filtering your mail into folders, or setting a vacation message. Ingo is a web-based application for creating and managing scripts.
Connect to Ingo and log in.
- Click the name of the rule or the edit button to edit the rules.
- Click the New Rule button at the bottom of the Existing Rules display to create a new rule.
- Click the red X or the green checkmark in the Enabled column to change the status of any rule.
- Click the up or down arrows in the Move column to change the order of the rules.
- Click on the life preserver next to any item to display a help screen for that item.
If you create a new rule, clicking the Save button will automatically save the given rule in Ingo as well as enable it on the server.