The CUIT Service Desk supports the University by providing best-in-class service to CUIT's customers. Our goal is to provide customer satisfaction, and assure you, our customer community, that your issues matter. We are here to provide technical support and solutions to Columbia University students, faculty, researchers, administrators, alumni, and retirees
How can you reach the Service Desk?
Please check back for other days and weekends associated with each holiday as they approach. You can also check the Columbia University holiday calendar for specific holiday closure dates.
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Election Day
- Thanksgiving Break: November 24 at 6:00 p.m.—November 29 at 8:00 a.m.
- Christmas Break: December 23 at 6:00 p.m.—December 28 at 8:00 a.m.
- New Year's Break: December 30 at 6:00 p.m.—January 4, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
In the event of an emergency outage affecting multiple customers while the Service Desk is closed, please call 212-854-1919 and select the option to report an emergency outage. Please be ready to provide any information you have about the outage.
- We receive over 44,200 calls a year
- We handle over 78,100 tickets a year
- The satisfaction with the Service Desk technicians is on average 92%
- 100% of our technicians are Help Desk Institute certified, and our customer advocates are certified in Knowledge-Centered Support Principles
202 Philosophy Hall
1150 Amsterdam Avenue
New York, NY 10027