NINJa Printing Services
CUIT provides a number of high-speed laser printers located throughout campus. The Hewlett-Packard 8000-series and 9000-series printers are capable of printing on both sides of a page (referred to as duplex), and offer 600 dots per inch (dpi) print quality.
The printers are controlled by NINJa terminals located above each printer. NINJa displays all of the documents that have been sent to the laser printer. From the NINJa terminal, you select your document from among those that are displayed on the screen. You are asked to confirm your identity by entering your account ID and password. Your document is then sent to the printer, and the number of pages printed is deducted from your printing quota.
The paper in the CUIT printers is soley intended for use in those printers, and it is against CUIT policy to remove this paper for your own printer or for other personal use.
- Where are the Printers?
- Where can you print?
- How soon does your document expire from the queue?
- What are the names of the printers?
- What is your quota?
- Who can print?
- How many pages do I have left?
- Purchase CUIT Printing Dollars Now
- The NINJa Printing System
- How do I use the NINJa printing system?
- Printing to NINJa
- How do I set up my computer to print to NINJa?
- How do I print from Residence Halls or Mobile Network Locations?
- Current NINJa Status
- Are there currently any problems printing?
- When was the last document printed from a given NINJa?