PawPrint Print Drivers
Supported operating systems for the PawPrint driver include:
- 64-bit Windows (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
- 32-bit Windows (XP, Vista)
- MacOS (10.7.x - 10.12.x)
- Linux is not supported for the driver, but Linux users can still upload their documents to the PawPrint Print Center via a web browser
- Android and iOS support is being considered for a future enhancement to PawPrint
Windows: Color and Black & White Drivers*
- Download PawPrint for Windows 64 bit (Windows XP - Windows 10)
- Download PawPrint for Windows 32 bit (Windows XP - Windows 10)
*Please note: When installing the Windows driver, the antivirus software may give you a warning about installing the driver. Please allow the software to install anyway. Step-by-step instructions and screenshots are available below.
MacOS: Color and Black & White Drivers
- Download PawPrint for MacOS (10.7.x – 10.12.x (Lion - Sierra))*
*Please note: After installing the Mac drivers, you may be prompted with a pop-up that warns, "Some of the software for the printer is missing" (screenshot below). This is simply Mac OS X downloading any additional software necessary to communicate with the printer and is OK to install. If you don't see this message, you can manually download the additional HP drivers from Apple.
Potential Warnings from Windows:
When installing the Windows driver, the antivirus software (Windows Defender SmartScreen) on your computer may give a warning about file "PawPrint_for_x64.exe" (screenshots at bottom of page). Please allow the driver to install by clicking "More info" and then "Run anyway". Alternatively, you may see a pop-up from Windows that asks, "Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device?" Please click yes.
Image Carousel with 3 slides
A carousel is a rotating set of images. Use the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide
Slide 1: Windows Defender SmartScreen pop-up: select "More info"
Slide 2: Windows Defender SmartScreen Pop-up: Select "Run Anyway"
Slide 3: Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device: Select "Yes"