Administrative Printing — Badger
Also known as Badger, new C-Print.
Badger is Columbia University Information Technology’s administrative printing system. Badger allows Columbia employees to send documents for printing from any computer or from your @columbia.edu email address. The documents can then be printed and picked up at any Badger printer location by tapping your CUID badge.
- The most convenient way to print is using the Badger print driver on your CUIT-managed computer.
- Jobs can be released on any Badger printer.
- Simply swipe your CUID at any Badger printer within 12 hours of sending your job.
- You can delete unwanted jobs by logging into http://badger.cuit.columbia.edu.
Three ways to print with Badger
1. Download the Badger Printer driver from the CUIT Software Center (Windows) or Self Service (macOS).
2. To print, select Badger as your printer destination.
1. Navigate to https://badger.cuit.columbia.edu.
2. Log in with your UNI and password.
3. Tap Upload and select a file.
4. Tap Print Options in the lower right corner to adjust the number of copies, page range, color settings, etc.
Please note: If you send with your Columbia email alias (i.e. LauraLion@columbia.edu), you will get an automatic email to link your alias to your UNI@columbia.edu account. Follow the instructions in the email to confirm and link your email alias!
In LionMail or Exchange, send an email with the file you would like to print attached. You can also forward messages with attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject/text of the email will not be added to the queue, only the attached document(s).
You will receive a confirmation email: MobilePrint Notification: All of your documents are ready for release.
(To adjust from standard black and white, double-sided printing, log in to https://badger.cuit.columbia.edu with your UNI and password. Select the file you wish to adjust, and click on Print Options in the lower right corner.)