Columbia University maintains certain policies with regard to the use and security of its computer systems, networks and information resources. All users of these facilities are required to adhere to these policies. These policies are meant to protect the University's computer systems, networks, data and other information resources.
Columbia University's IT Policies apply to the entire Columbia community, including faculty, staff and students. For a summary table of the University's IT policies, please click here.
Please also read the Columbia University Information Security Charter.
- Data Classification Policy
- Sanitization and Disposal of Information Resources Policy
- Electronic Data Security Breach Reporting and Response Policy
- Social Security Numbers (SSN) Usage Policy
- Information Resource Access Control and Log Management
- Email Usage Policy
- External Hosting Policy
- Electronic Signature Policy
Standards, Processes and Procedures
To contact CUIT Security:
Send reports of security incidents, attacks, or questions to email@example.com.