Event Calendar Service
Also known as Bedework, University Events Calendar or UEC.
The University Events Calendar is Columbia University's primary listing of university events. This list of events is managed by the Office of Communications and Public Affairs, while CUIT provides application development, administration, training and technical support. Through the calendar, schools, departments and organizations at Columbia can list all types of events for public or private publication on their own websites, or apply to have them featured on the central University calendar.
- Full calendar events system
- Capable of producing school or department feeds of events data in a variety of formats
- Full e-commerce registration system
- Allows for purchasing admission to events via credit card
- Can manage gift amounts
- Collects donation amounts
- Custom tiered ticket package pricing
- Easy guest event registration
- Can add any event to your personal calendar