HR/Payroll Application Support and Development
Also known as PAC or People @ Columbia.
Human Resources Management System (HRMS) that is used by Columbia HR administrators as a central record-keeping and management information system for all employee-related data of the University. CUIT supports the PAC system and manages application development for Columbia’s HR, Benefits, and Payroll teams.
- Human Resources
- Labor Accounting Distributions
CUIT Standard Service Features
- Provide HRMS application maintenance service
- Weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly and monthly Payroll processing
- Annual W2 data processing
- Provide application maintenance service for up-to-date compliance with government rules and regulations
- Maintain interfaces with systems within and outside the university such as ARC, EBIS, Identity & Access Management, FFE, SIS, InfoEd, NextGen, Provost Office, etc.
- Workflow development and enhancement support
- Manage application development and infrastructure maintenance activities
- HR / Payroll reporting
- Data Management
All employees of Columbia’s Human Resources Processing Center, Human Resources Information Systems and Payroll Department of Finance are eligible. Additionally, approved employees of the University Human Resources and Payroll departments might be given access.
To use PAC, you must have:
- Any PC with Internet Explorer Release 10 or Google Chrome 35 and Adobe Acrobat
- Application access approved by Human Resources and Payroll departments