Also known as EvaluationKit, CourseWorks or Canvas.
Columbia University uses the EvaluationKit platform, providing faculty with the ability to gather feedback on the courses they deliver. Evaluations are created and distributed to students by the course’s respective school or department administrators. Students can complete their evaluations by logging in to CourseWorks.
- Evaluations accessible in Canvas
- Attach multiple surveys to an evaluation to ask different sets of questions for subsets of courses
- Fully customizable email communications
- Custom reports and report sharing
- Benchmark Data and Performance Flags available in instructor reports
- TA questions and reporting
Yes. Your evaluation responses are anonymous. No response to an evaluation will be paired with your name or UNI after submission.
Each school schedules their evaluations on their own. Please follow up with your school for more information.
Please see the list below:
- SEAS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barnard: email@example.com
- A&S: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nursing: email@example.com
- SPS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SIPA: email@example.com
- Journalism: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Core Curriculum: email@example.com
- GSAPP: 400Avery@columbia.edu
- A&S summer session courses: firstname.lastname@example.org