Mathematica for Students
CUIT is now offering Mathematica to Columbia University students on the Morningside campus and CUMC for free. You will need to request an activation key and a download key.
Mathematica offers free online training sessions.
Please follow this activation key request process:
1. Create an account. Visit http://user.wolfram.com and click "Create Account."
2. Fill out form using an @columbia.edu email, and click "Create Wolfram ID."
3. Check your email and click the link to validate your Wolfram ID.
Request the Download and Key
2. Click the "Product Summary page" link to access your license.
3. Click "Get Downloads" and select "Download" next to your platform.
4. Run the installer on your machine, and enter Activation Key at prompt.
Please contact wolfram.com with questions. For further information click here to submit an online request.