Also known as PMO, Program Management, Portfolio Management, Project Management, Agile, PMP, DevOps, Prince2 or ITIL.
Project Management services are provided through CUIT’s Portfolio Management Office (PMO) and are led by project management professionals who excel at driving secure and operationally sound outcomes. We drive outcomes by leveraging industry standards and leading methodologies that are tailored to an organization's needs. Regardless of the size or complexity of the project, we help constituents at Columbia University accomplish their goals with structured and streamlined execution.
CUIT’s comprehensive Project Management practice covers the entire end-to-end project lifecycle, from ideation to benefits realization, and we are available for business, technical, or process automation initiatives. Areas of expertise include:
- Agile, Adaptive and Waterfall methodologies
- Discovery and Customer Translation
- Visualization and Process Design
- Project Justification
- Planning and Analysis
- Solution Design
- Quality Assurance
- Customer Alignment
- New Implementations, Upgrades
- Conversions and Migrations
- Retirement and Consolidation
- Change Management and Service Introductio
- Benefits Assessment and Tracking
- Project Reporting and Controls
Our Current Customers
We support customers across the Columbia University community.
Some recent customers include:
- Columbia University Finance
- Columbia University Human Resources
- Columbia University Office of the Provost
- Columbia University International Students and Scholars Office
- Columbia University Public Safety
- Columbia University Medical Center
CUIT’s Project Management services are broadly applicable but are typically in support of CUIT customers’ initiatives. Please consider contacting us for your Project Management needs.