The Classroom and Desktop Technologies department develops, manages and maintains classroom technologies and academic computing portfolios to enhance the faculty and student experience at Columbia University.
- Audio technologies
- Computer lab monitoring and reporting software
- Endpoint management software
- Managed computer software
- Monitoring and scheduling software
- Presentation systems
- Remote desktop software
PawPrint is Columbia University’s student and faculty printing system on the Morningside campus
Public computers for reading email, browsing the web and other Internet activities
Microsoft Office Suite software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Windows OS for download by Columbia University students, staff and faculty
Desktop computers with customizable signage and messaging
Public computer labs providing PC and Apple workstations as well as residence hall printing solutions
Audio visual equipment for electronic classrooms and conference rooms
- PawPrint printed over 3 million print jobs and 27 million black and white pages in academic year 2017.
- There are over 160 classrooms, seminar rooms, auditoriums and conference rooms that CUIT supports across Columbia's Morningside and Manhattanville campuses.
612 West 115th Street
New York, NY 10025
615 West 131st Street
New York, NY 10027